Pages

Pages2

Sep 3, 2019

#36 J-Music : Androp "Koi" MV (Feb, 2019)

Today, this song was played in Radio Kishiwada . 
Fortunately, i could recognize its name .

The MV is soooo sad . Its topic is true LOVE . 
It gives chills . 
Koi is the theme song of the movie Kugatsu no Koi to Deau Made 

Some of my favorite scenes 

MV

"Koi" Androp
Lyricis: Takahito Uchisawa 
Composer: Takahito Uchisawa 
Single Album: Koi


Lyrics Romajisource


Translationsource

A sad Youtube comment :

" 先日妻と娘が家を出ていきました。
そんな時にラジオからこの曲が流れ、涙を抑えることができませんでした。
仕事をして金を稼ぐことで父親の役割を全うしているつもりだった私にはこの歌に出会うまで妻が家を出ていった理由がわかりませんでした。
連絡先もわからないなか、彼女を見つけだし愛を伝えることができたのもこの曲のおかげです。
ありがとう " 
 "The other day my wife and daughter left the house.
At that time, this song flowed from the radio and I couldn't suppress my tears.
I didn't know why my wife left home until I met this song because I was going to fulfill my father's role by working and making money.
Thanks to this song, I was able to find her and convey her love without knowing her contact information.
Thank you "
<!—SWT Blogger Site Map START -->
Loading SWT Blogger HTML Sitemap. Please wait....
<!—SWT Blogger Site Map END -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave an inquiry