
The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window
さんかく窓の外側は夜
Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru
Hello Hello, it's raining BL Japanese movies this year lol
I don't know what's going on but I think BL production is becoming a trend in Japan and in Asia in general as it seems to be a guaranteed investment.
"The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window" is a Live action adaptation of the Yaoi manga series " The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window",
written by Tomoko Yamashita and first published in 2013 (8 volumes).
Buy manga :
goodreads
goodreads
What surprized me about this news is that the popular ikemen and award winner actor "Masaki Okada" is playing a main role in this BL project.
Details about the movie
Director: Yukihiro Morigaki
Writer: Tomoko Yamashita (manga), Tomoko Aizawa
Release Date :October, 30th, 2020 2021
Release Date :
Runtime:
Distributor: Shochiku
Genres : BL, thriller , ghosts
Related website : https://libre-inc.co.jp/special/yamashita_world/
This movie seems to be promising since -after checking some websites- all the volumes are highly recommended (average : 4.5/5).
"Very intriguing characters and storyline. I like that their (the two leads) sexual occurrences are more subjective than physical; its makes the story more fanciful, and the double meanings of how they describe the feeling is rich."
PV
映画『さんかく窓の外側は夜』特報映像
Short Teaser
映画『さんかく窓の外側は夜』超ティザー映像
(March, 4th,2020)
Plot
Shy bookstore clerk Kosuke Mikado has the ability to see ghosts and spirits, an ability he wishes he didn’t have, since what he sees usually terrifies him. Rihito Hiyakawa, an exorcist whose supernatural powers are as strong as his social graces are weak, doesn’t seem to fear anything, mortal or otherwise. When this odd couple gets together to solve the bizarre cases that come their way, their work methods may not be entirely safe for work!
Erika Hiura leads a strange double life as both a normal high school student and a secretly powerful necromancer whose services are sold to the highest bidder. Her interest in exorcist odd couple Hiyakawa and Mikado seems innocent, but when they’re called in to investigate a missing-persons case, the connections between the three may be deeper than any of them realize. Meanwhile, the relationship between Hiyakawa and Mikado continues to evolve in ever more intimate, and disturbing, directions.
Cast
Masaki Okada as Rihito Hiyakawa
(some infos about him Link )

"When I read the script and the original, I thought it would not be interesting if it was visualized. I am very excited how to make it between Real and Unreal. I am looking forward to being involved in this work, which allows me to make new things while respecting the original. I hope that this movie can be enjoyed together with the gorgeous cast members and staff, including Takeru-san " (??)
Jun Shison as Kosuke Mikado
Birthdate: March 5, 1995
Instagram: jun_shison0305
Twitter: @jun_shison0305

"I read the original work and felt the infinite possibilities when realizing this work. I've been an actor for nine years now, but I've been working on it for a long time, with the feeling of “challenge”. The excitement isn't stopping now that I can make a work with Mr. Okada and other wonderful casts, and the wonderful staff I met in preparation.I would like to use my best to convey the growing moments of the various conflicts that the triangle has.It is going to be amazing. "
Hirate Yurina as Erika Hiura

"When I read the original for the first time, it was very interesting and I was curious about the ending.In the meantime, when I was offered the role of Erika Hiura, I was worried at first whether I was really OK. However, I wanted to deliver this wonderful work purely with the "feelings" of the character.It's a new challenge for me, and when I met the director for the first time, the fact that he was talking about a new challenge seemed to push my forward. "

Jun Shison (left) and Okada Masaki
FULL MOVIE with Accurate english subs : BMC
(please read desription on YT)

No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to leave an inquiry